• Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
• Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements.
• Subject of email should be – [ATTN: Human Resources – Lacrosse Tournaments Coordinator – First/Last Name]
*Applicants who are unable to follow application directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado, is the premier destination for sports and events. Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional, and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64- team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
The Tournament Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing multiple tournaments, coordinating facility rentals, and communicating effectively and efficiently with co-workers, teams, organizations, and the public. We are seeking somebody energetic, creative, innovative, flexible, and who has solid knowledge of lacrosse, policies, rules, and game management strategies.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics and Competencies:
• Report to and work directly with Director of Tournaments
• Report for work as scheduled reliably and consistently.
• Organize/Run multiple dorm style tournaments annually.
• Coordinate all rentals of specific facilities.
• Coordinate multiple rentals at once and transition from sport to sport.
• Communicate well with Future Legends Operations for transition from sport to sport.
• Assist with any events, both externally and internally
• Oversee, manage, and schedule hourly and intern employees while providing clear expectations of duties.
• Communicate and reinforce expectations for a high level of performance.
• Actively seek feedback from supervisor(s) and/or colleagues
• Effectively build and maintain a program that fosters both individual and team growth and development.
• Effectively identify and apply a variety of strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities for success with local academies and tournaments.
• Ensure that equipment is consistently maintained, inventoried, stored, and re-ordered prior to the beginning of the season/when needed.
• Have communication procedures that are clearly defined, consistently used, and proactive when
• Understand Emergency Action Plan and communicate with all additional staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, that are timely, professional, and consistent with the goals of the program, schools, and districts.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong leadership skills centered in fairness, understanding, tolerance, patience, and fostering an overall positive environment.
• The ability to develop and maintain positive and respectful communications and relationships with academy partners.
• Patience, flexibility, and the ability to think quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to assist other employees/interns in assigned areas.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals from many diverse backgrounds and professions including supervisors, administrators, coworkers, staff, students, parents, and the public.
• Excellent customer service skills/ability to interact with the public in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to manage simultaneous demands and set clear priorities.
• Ability to work days, hours, locations, and assignments as directed by the supervisor within the position responsibilities
• Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous demands and set clear priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team setting.
• Demonstrated effective organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent cooperative, collaborative, and problem-solving skills
• Promote a positive climate, culture, and community.
• Competitive salary based upon experience (Minimum salary: $35k)
• Paid sick leave / vacation time.
• Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
• Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry),
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations***