• Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
• Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements.
• Subject of email should be – [ATTN: Human Resources – Tournament Liaison, First/Last Name]
*Applicants who are unable to follow application directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado, is the premier destination for sports and events. Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional, and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
Our goal is to make a positive lasting impression on the clients that come through our doors. You will serve as the first point of contact for our clients. You will be responsible for keeping cleanliness throughout the areas supervised and making sure everything is running smoothly.This role requires communication, being personable, and self-motivation.
• Learn how to deal with tough situations.
• Ask questions and put yourself out there.
• Work towards running events smoothly.
• Learn how to problem solve with your team.
• Work towards creating your own event.
• How can we make this event different from other events?
• Learn how to create brackets/age groups/ divisions etc.
• Learn how tournaments are run and coordinated.
• Research other facilities and find details on what events are run, what do you like or dislike about the facility, and how we can improve our facility.
• Learn how to create an LOI and Facility use agreement.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics and Competencies:
• Keep the Dome Clean
• Make sure trash is picked up around the Dome and on the playing surfaces.
• Make sure your desk area is clean.
• Floors are clean and swept.
• Turf is dragged at least twice a week.
• Airlocks are clean and organized.
• Keep Communication with your supervisor.
• Resolve any immediate issues and let your supervisor know of any problems.
• Help make sure events run smoothly.
• Watch over parents/athletes/coaches and make sure they are following all FL rules.
• Make sure all athletes/ participants have signed waivers.
• Make sure each event is set up (talk with your supervisor about set up needs)
• Daily setup needs for everyday events and bigger events.
• Help build equipment when needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
• CPR/AED certification
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work nights and some weekends.
• Long hours may be required for longer event days.
• Hourly rate of $15.00/hr.
• Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does
not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender
expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or
military status, in any of its activities or operations***