Social Media Coordinator
- Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
- Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements.
- Subject of email should be – Social Media Coordinator, First Name, Last Name, Attn: Human Resources
*Applicants who are unable to follow directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado, is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in Summer 2022, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional, and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
This is a new role in our marketing department. The individual who fills it will be responsible for creating digital media content for each of our professional teams. Their biggest focus will be maintaining the teams’ digital presence in accordance with the overall brand voice. Although this position is seasonal, lasting from March through October, it is a full-time in-season commitment. The individual we hire is expected to work office hours each weekday, attend all 64 home games (48 for Owlz, 16 for Hailstorm), and be available to remotely work select road games. This is a seasonal position from April through October.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as primary social media voice during both teams’ home games.
- Helps maintain both teams’ content calendars.
- Writes for both teams’ websites as necessary.
- Will be mostly featuring stories.
- Helps capture content of both teams as necessary.
- For Hailstorm, will be practice content to be used on social media.
- For Owlz, will be in-game content for social media and web galleries.
- Covers a portion of road games as necessary.
- Performs other job-related duties as they arise.
Experience, Skills, and Requirements:
- Quick and confident decision-making
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
- The willingness to teach and learn from others.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suites (particularly Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Lightroom)
- Experience using DSLR cameras.
- Experience working with professional sports team or college athletics department.
- Knowledge of the current social media landscape and an ability to identify relevant trends.
- Knowledge of USL League One and overall U.S. Soccer structure
- Knowledge of American professional baseball and its overall structure
Compensation and Perks:
- Monthly Salary: $1,500
- Paid sick leave/PTO
- Branded Merchandise and Swag
- Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on age, sex, sexual orientation, color, race, creed, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or federal law. Answers to application questions will be utilized for job-related information only.