- Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
- Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements.
- Subject of email should be – [ATTN: Human Resources – Payroll Specialist, First/Last Name]
- *Applicants who are unable to follow application directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado, is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in phases between 2022 and 2024, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional, and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
We are looking to hire an experienced Payroll Specialist to use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency. A detail-oriented individual who is good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information. Great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives is a must.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics and Competencies:
- Process Payroll for employees in the organization
- Maintain personnel database.
- Address and resolve employee issues relating to payroll.
- Gather information on hours worked for each department and receive approval from upper management for payments when needed.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating deductions, bonuses, and prorated salaries with the assistance of a computer system.
- Prepare reports to relevant departments about payroll, company budget, and expenses.
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business or accounting preferred.
- Proven experience in a payroll position in a fast-paced environment required.
- Strong knowledge of tax and wage laws
- Good understanding of the common fiscal procedures
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft office applications.
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Physically able to work seated in front of a computer for long hours at a time.
- Detail-oriented skills are required.
- Competitive salary based upon experience (Minimum salary: $35k)
- Paid sick leave / vacation time.
- Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
- Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations***