- Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
- Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements.
- Subject of email should be – IT Manager, First Name, Last Name, Attn: Human Resources
*Applicants who are unable to follow directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in phases between 2022 and 2023, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
As the IT manager you will be the primary IT contact for this growing and exciting project. This position is requiring you to work on-site to be able to assist our staff. We have a fun company culture and work in fast paced environment that continues to grow! The ideal candidate will be able to support client environments of varying complexity and have solid IP and network trouble shooting skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics and Competencies:
- Supporting all staff with IT needs
- Working with third party vendors on SAP implementation
- Working with third party on website development
- Helping to guide the strategy and design, along with our third-party vendors, for the project’s global IT needs.
- Log and track tickets, resolutions, time, configurations, and client information.
• Document resolutions and develop documentation for common problems and tasks.
• Manage and support a variety of applications including Microsoft Office/Office 365, and
a variety of Line of Business applications.
• Provide remote troubleshooting of computers, printers, and monitors.
• Support Remote Access via VPN, Remote Desktop, and other means.
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
- You are a service-oriented people person.
- We have a dynamic, fun and growing staff, and you will be the primary contact for the entire organization.
- As the organization grows, so will your team.
- SAP S4/Hana experience is required.
- Website development is necessary.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills with outstanding problem solving and customer support skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile to make sure it’s done right.
- Know when to make a call rather than send an email.
- Manage time in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- MUST have knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Office 365, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, desktop hardware, Exchange and SMTP, Backup software.
- Ability to configure and support mobile devices including iOS and Android.
- Relative certifications are a strong plus but not required with adequate
- Full time, salary position.
- Compensation is based on experience and qualifications Min salary: $50k ++
- Paid sick leave / vacation time
- Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
- Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations***