Dome/Field Maintenance Technician
- Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
- Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements
- Subject of email should be – Dome Facilities Technician, First Name, Last Name, Attn: Human Resources
*Applicants who are unable to follow directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in phases between 2022 and 2023, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
This position is responsible for all aspects of dome maintenance including grounds, service requests, repair, preventative maintenance, as well as communicating and maintaining a positive relationship with managers and ownership. The hard work and dedication of these individuals does not go unnoticed at Future Legends! We know that they are the backbone of what makes employee and client needs happen in this fun and fast paced environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics and Competencies:
- Remove and Dispose of Trash and Litter.
- Prepare and maintain various athletic field surfaces in our dome and outdoor fields.
- Maintain common grounds areas through removal of trash, litter, weeds, etc.
- Operating a paint machine to prepare and paint lines for soccer, baseball, football, softball, (all playing fields) and parking lot lines.
- Operate small equipment such as ATV’s, Gators, Golf Carts, ride on and walk behind mowers.
- Operate larger equipment such as Tractors, Skid Steers, etc.
- Operate small equipment such as push mowers, leaf blowers, weed trimmers, backpack sprayers, etc.
- Have basic knowledge about maintaining a baseball field and usage of mound clay, chalk, and field conditioner.
- Prepare soccer fields with appropriate equipment.
- Maintain athletic surfaces beyond soccer and baseball/softball.
- Mows, waters, re-sods, performs aeration, fertilization, topdressing, overseeding and repairs.
- athletic fields turf areas
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
- Ability to interact with community members and user groups in the community.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Ability to work in adverse conditions including extreme heat/cold.
- Ability to operate snow removal equipment, and shovel snow by hand.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to learn about various sports and their playing field requirements/ necessary equipment. Simple math skills needed to calculate layout of multi-use fields.
- Ability to work fluid hours, late nights, early mornings, weekdays, and weekends.
- Competitive salary based upon experience (Minimum salary: $19 hourly)
- Paid sick leave / vacation time
- Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
- Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations***