Tournament Manager- Multi-Use Fields
● Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
● Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements
● Subject of email should be -Tournament Manager (Multi-Use Fields), First Name, Last Name, Attn: Director
*Applicants who are unable to follow directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in
Summer 2022, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events
facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is
designed to host guests for national, regional and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for
players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium,
two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a
64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
The Tournament & Sports Programming Manager (Multi-Use Fields) will report to the Director of
Tournaments and be responsible for the planning, execution, and success of all assigned sports programs
in and around the facility’s dome.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics and Competencies:
● Oversee detailed tournament budgets.
● Communicate with coaches, managers, and administrators to recruit and place teams in tournaments.
● Develop a contact database for teams, coaches, and administrators.
● Maintain event technology software and registration platform to provide the best experience for
● Provide customer support from the registration process through tournament completion.
● Manage tournament daily schedules, competition formats, and bracketing.
● Register and sanction tournaments with appropriate governing bodies as needed.
● Lead tournament setup, breakdown, and post-event reconciliation.
● Manage tournament on-site operations, including team check-in, team communication, referee/official,
scheduling, event crew/volunteer scheduling, dorm readiness, and ancillary tournament events.
● Serve as the point of contact for tournament-related paperwork, emails, and phone calls.
● Collaborate with the Facilities Department and Events Department on logistical plans and needs for
● Coordinate with the Marketing Department to implement the marketing plan for tournaments, and
ensure public relations and collateral material reinforces brand guidelines and market awareness.
● Work with the Sponsorship Department to execute partner activations, efforts, and strategies.
● Create a safe and positive tournament experience for the fans and participants.
● Provide support to other Tournament and Event Managers during their events as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
● Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Sports Management; Master’s Degree preferred but not
● Demonstrated knowledge of youth soccer, lacrosse, flag football, and/or field hockey (i.e. rules,
organization, travel team industry, etc.). Additional sports knowledge a plus.
● Minimum of 3 years professional experience in sports and youth tournament event planning and
● Sports-specific experience in business administration, budgeting, marketing, sales, and operations.
● Strong online database and document management proficiency.
● Excellent communication skills with teammates, external partners, and customers.
● Strong organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
● Ability to make quick and logical decisions.
● Comfortable working long hours, weekends, outdoors, on your feet, and lifting up to 50 pounds
● Proof of Covid-19 vaccination
● Competitive salary based upon experience (minimum salary of $35,000 annually)
● Paid time off per company guidelines
● 401(k) program administered by company
● Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
● Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations