Ticket Sales Representative
- Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
- Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements
- Subject of email should be -Ticket Sales Representative, First Name, Last Name, Attn: Director of Ticketing
*Applicants who are unable to follow directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in Summer 2022, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional, and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
The Ticket Sales Representative is a professional who builds relationships with prospective clients to ensure an exceptional customer experience at Future Legends Complex. This individual will be responsible for generating leads and new business opportunities by developing connections within the community. This fundamental role will be essential in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives so comfortability with cold calls, lead follow up, and sales closure is a must.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics and Competencies:
- Responsible for sales of season tickets, mini-plans, group sales and premium seating areas
- Work closely with sales team to collaborate and build connections
● Understand customer needs and expectations
● Close sales and achieve revenue goals
● Research accounts, identify prospects and generate interest
- Provides phone support and follow-ups for various ticketing issues.
● Maintain and expand upon database of prospects
● Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Maintains detailed record of client prospects in the CRM system.
● Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business or related field required, or related equivalent experience or equivalent training and experience in lieu of degree.
● A minimum of 1-2 years of sales and customer service experience.
● Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work long hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with diverse groups.
● A high standard of work ethic with great attention to detail.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
● Experience working in sports is preferred.
● Ability to work well in a team environment
● Demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy.
● Strong teamwork aptitude required.
● Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- $30,000 salary plus commission
- Paid sick leave / vacation time
- 401(k) program
- Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
- Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations