Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
- Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
- Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements
- Subject of email should be – Administrative Assistant/Office Manager, First Name, Last Name, Attn: Executive Director
*Applicants who are unable to follow directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in Summer 2022, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
As the Administrative Assistant/Office Manager you will be working closely with the Executive Director of operations. Scheduling, taking calls and answering emails and coordinating site tours in the most efficient and effective manner. A willingness to learn and help. Take ownership in your work and take pride in a job well done. Must be detail oriented. Coordination of site tours, meetings, company equipment needs, any utility issues resolved with appropriate parties contacted. Strong communication skills. Have a respectful, professional, warm, fun attitude with guest, staff, partners, and customers always.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics and Competencies:
- Greeting guests and customers warmly when entering the building, via telephone or e-mail.
- Liaise with visitors; help direct where or who they are looking for.
- Organize internal resources; build out and maintain processes to keep files office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Coordination with all executive staff with needed office supplies and company equipment and technology needs.
- Coordination and Scheduling of Executive Director’s schedule; taking note of cross-functional availability.
- Coordination and Scheduling of company needs; included but not limited to computers, IT issues, Xerox machines, any Wi-Fi issues
Minimum and Essential Functions:
- Administrative, Office Management experience required, or related equivalent experience or equivalent training and experience. (Minimum 2 years will be considered)
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e., printers, fax machines).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Competitive salary based upon experience (Minimum salary: $36,000)
- Paid sick leave / vacation time
- 401(k) program
- Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
- Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations