● Email a one-page resume and a one-page cover letter to: [email protected]
● Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements
● Subject of email should be – Merchandise Assistant, First Name, Last Name, Attn: Executive Director
*Applicants who are unable to follow directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in summer 2022, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
The Merchandise Assistant is responsible for assisting in the acquisition, organization, and configuration of all merchandise for Future Legends Complex for merchandise events, gatherings, pro teams retail promotional and internal use, bookings, etc. This position will effectively organize and assist in the merchandise department for all entities that are under the Future Legends umbrella including all professional teams, youth events, non-sporting events etc.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics, and Competencies:
- Provide an exceptional customer shopping experience. By ensuring that both the store and online customers are always the number one priority.
- Service the customer in a helpful and friendly matter, including point of sale transactions.
- Monitor incoming deliveries.
- Help analyze sale trend and stock levels of all channels.
- Collaborate with managers, leads, and colleagues throughout the store/warehouse to create a clean, neat, and easy to retail environment. Participate in recovery standards to include sorting merchandise and ensuring merchandise is worked back to warehouse/sales floor.
- Organization, maintenance, and replenishment of supply areas including warehouse and sales floor.
- Perform all functions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner and flex between tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Participate in the physical inventory process.
- Adhere to asset protection, inventory control and compliance procedures.
- Collaborate with peers to coordinate merchandise support.
- Execute receiving, merchandise processing, packing/shipping, fulfillment, and reverse logistics tasks timely and accurately.
- Maintaining online stores; product descriptions, photos, inventory, and fulfillment of merchandise.
- Assist in other tasks as needed (pricing, signage, merchandising, replenishment, fulfillment, stockroom maintenance).
- Pull Merchandise to set up visual representations and maintain visual displays in a compelling and exciting manner in accordance with company directives.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Set up and tear down of pop-up shops regularly throughout the season.
- Assist in sourcing and monitoring the process of incoming and outgoing product in production.
- Assist in ensuring teams and staff are properly outfitted throughout the season
- Organizing and preparing for following season uniforms.
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
- Merchandising, Retail, or Marketing degree required, OR equivalent related training and experience. (Minimum 2 years will be considered)
- Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work long hours, including nights, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change.
- Must be able to complete projects and resolve issues expeditiously, independently and with minimal supervision; must be able to show initiative and good judgment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must due to required correspondence in the role.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Must have the physical ability to work both inside and outside during all seasons of the year and possible extreme weather conditions.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in shopify and other online store software systems
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
● Competitive salary based upon experience (Minimum salary: $36,000)
● Paid sick leave / vacation time
● 401(k) program
● Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
● Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations