Certified Athletic Trainer
- Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
- Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements.
- Subject of email should be –Certified Athletic Trainer Coordinator, First Name, Last Name, Attn: Human Resources
*Applicants who are unable to follow directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in Summer 2022, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
Future Legends is seeking a full-time Certified Athletic Trainer for their minor league baseball team, pro soccer teams and youth sports complex. This staff members will participate in training for the pro sports teams during their seasons and continuing with off pro season youth training requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility, Job Metrics and Competencies:
- Athletic training services and sports medicine care for all players and staff members
- Understanding and implementation of a holistic approach to injury prevention and injury rehabilitation as outlined by the medical staff leadership group
- Competency in injury evaluation, injury management, rehabilitation/treatment interventions based on current research and best standards of care
- Communication with the medical coordinators on injury management process
- Communication with team physicians and player development staff
- Communication with coaching staff on player’s most updated medical/game status
- Communication and collaboration with strength and conditioning staff to implement preventative and rehabilitative protocols
- Accurate and timely documentation in the EMR of ALL information regarding the health of players as outlined by the basic minimum standards established by the leagues
- Administrative duties including scheduling physician appointments and diagnostic imaging
- Establish and maintain an environment supportive of ALL medical staff members
- Maintenance of a clean and well-organized athletic training/strength and conditioning facility
- Professional values in line with organizational standards
- Participation in off-season camps and medical staff development opportunities as needed or assigned by medical coordinators
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
- Current NATA BOC Certification and CPR/AED Certification required
- Preference to a candidate who has worked with higher level athletes-particularly in soccer and baseball
- EMR Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must due to required correspondence in the role.
- Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work long hours, including overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have the physical ability to work both inside and outside during all seasons of the year and possible extreme weather conditions
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with diverse staff, tenacious work ethic
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change.
- Must be able to complete projects and resolve issues expeditiously, independently and with minimal supervision; must be able to show initiative and good judgment.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Competitive salary based upon experience (Minimum salary: $50,000)
- Paid sick leave / vacation time
- Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
- Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations***