Assistant General Manager – Grand Junction Jackalopes
- Email a 1-page resume and a 1-page cover letter to: [email protected]
- Cover letter must include salary requirements, detailed interest in this role, and other job requirements
- Subject of email should be – Assistant General Manager, First Name, Last Name, Attn: Human Resources
*Applicants who are unable to follow directions closely may not be considered
Future Legends LLC, located in Windsor, Colorado is the premier destination for sports and events. Opening in Summer 2022, Future Legends will be a state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor multi-sport, training, and events facility that will make a positive impact on the local community and surrounding area as well as nationally. It is designed to host guests for national, regional and local sports tournaments, events, leagues, and more for players and audiences of all ages and skill levels. With two professional sports teams, a professional stadium, two nationally flagged hotels, dozens of diamonds and multi-purpose fields, an eSports arena, lodging, a 64-team dormitory, retail, restaurants, and much more, the future of sports is here.
In this position you will assist the GM/President of the Grand Junction Jackalopes with various operations to plan, run and execute a successful team, staff, and games. This will involve but is not limited to the following:
- Assist, manage and execute accommodations for game day.
- Mange player and league contracts
- Corporate Sales- Sponsorships, Groups, Hospitality, and tickets
- Manage Ticketing and Staff
- Manage Merchandise and Staff
- Manage Promotional Staff
- Assist with game day operations
- Work Directly with Team on Merchandise
Minimum Qualifications and Essential Functions:
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Business, or related equivalent experience or equivalent training and experience in lieu of degree. (Minimum 3 years will be considered)
- A minimum of 1-2 years supervisory, management and/or leadership experience in sports or athletic realm
- Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work long hours, including overnights, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with diverse staff, tenacious work ethic and strong, written communication skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change.
- Must be able to complete projects and resolve issues expeditiously, independently and with minimal supervision; must be able to show initiative and good judgment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must due to required correspondence in the role.
- Demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Must have the physical ability to work both inside and outside during all seasons of the year and possible extreme weather conditions.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and sales computer application systems, preferably SAP systems
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Paid sick leave / vacation time
- 401(k) program
- Health/Dental/ Vision opportunities
- Regular team events (lunches, sporting events, outings, etc.)
***Future Legends Complex LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Future Legends LLC does not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations***